My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Bizarre Little Bracelet


 Well here it is.  The Bizarre little bracelet  that I just made as a sample for a class that I am teaching at a local high school on a polymer clay techniques.

This is why I needed that Black Premo Clay.  I am so glad that the clay came good in the end as I was down to my last block of black clay. The stone skull focal bead is sure to be a treat for the boys in the class.

I've also planned on an alternate bracelet for anyone that prefers more of a traditional design.



Just to the left is an image of all the polymer clay bead parts that the secondary school students will be making on the day.

Plus the spooky little skull bead; just in case someone wants that affect.

They'll also be making a pair of polymer clay earrings for themselves, their mums, girlfriend, nanna, a teacher.  Who knows.  Who ever gets them will surely love 'em.

No comments: