My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Monday, August 8, 2011

"Nirvana"

Nirvana - that is the name of my second heart in the Series of Six.
On my worktable is a heart that I have been working on today.  It's nearly complete.  This one contains a crown of thorns over the body symbolising bondage and suffering which is evident on the surface of its breast; in the vein of a parched and encrusted wilderness.
This heart does not contain a flame, meaning that the suffering has terminated.  When it’s complete it will hold a three petal flower head on the crest signifying healing and within it is a jewel representing the presence of a precious existence.


Nirvana
The reveal won't be long.  I'm just waiting to receive a delivery of metal clay safe cz's that I ordered from Jennifer Tattam at Metal Clay Australia yesterday.

No comments: