My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Behold the Spider Heart


As you can see I've maintained the general shape of the heart... however, it decided that it wasn't to look like the sketch.

I'm okay with that; except that I'm not so sure about the patina.  I think I might clear it off and bring it back to shiny silver.

I'll still add the wings and flames though, 'cause I really like that idea.

Might sleep on it tonight. Who knows, I may feel differently about it in the morning.

1 comment:

Pam Annesley said...

Hi Hector,
A suggestion regarding the patina - you could bring the 'high spots' back to silver by using a high grit micro paper. Use it flat so it doesn't get into the 'low spots'. It will look great! from Pam x
www.metalclayartstudio.com.au