My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pretty Little Babies

Aren't they just too cute?!?!

They're like pretty little babies in the hospital nursery just waiting to go home with momma and daddy.

These are the offspring of the "Hope Bead" that I made for Megan's Fund Raiser.

My good friend, Pamela from Perth, said that she would off sell them for me to her Swimming Team. So they're now on the way to WA!  All boxed up in the gorgeous little pink boxes.

It's got that extra little decorative flair to easily attach to a cell phone, PDA, key ring, or other handheld device.

The decorative strap is attached with a jump ring and easily removed and added to a chain or beaded necklace.  And if you're game... you might handweave a Kumihimo necklace like the one that I made for Megan.

The proceeds from these beads are going to "Megan's Medical Expenses".  The cost is $20.00 plus postage.

No comments: