My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's a very sad day for Megan Diaz and our Family

I woke up this morning thinking about my cousin Megan Diaz, who lives with her parents in Texas, and then found an email from my aunt with further news about her condition. See past post on Megan Diaz here, here and here.

My Aunt wrote that my 19 year old cousin, Megan Diaz, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, this year, has not improved. The doctors have recently informed her parents that the disease has advanced and that there is no other way.  They will have to remove both her breasts. The operation occurs in two stages.  One breast at a time.  As you can image... this is extremely traumatic for my Uncle; very difficult in fact as he was brought to sobs and tears when he informed my grandmother about the doctors' conclusion. Our prayers are with Megan at this time.

For information about breast cancer or if you would like to talk to someone, please call the Cancer Council Helpline on 13 11 20.

Please click here for the "Be Breast Aware" link of Australia.

No comments: