My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This is my good friend, Gabriel, modelling one of the found objects jewellery pieces that I made in Keith Lo Bue's classes over the weekend.  This is made from a bit of concrete that I found which contains some small pebbles.  I wrapped the focal bead with rebar-wire and whipped up a necklace (leather cording) for which to hang it from. 

Can you tell that I'm on a sacred heart roll at the moment?  Also see posting below dated Friday, January 22, 2010, titled "Primitive Sacred Heart".
Photo taken at Maggie's at Potts Point this evening where I met up with a few good mates celebrating Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Love the pic Hector, the jewellery looks good too !! ;-)