My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Friday, October 29, 2010

To Dot or Not to Dot...???

Hmmm, that's a good question. 

This is a polymer clay sheet that I am currently working on.  I think of it more as a clay fabric, actually.

I have the most fabulous idea of just what to do with this fabric of clay! Stay tuned, watch this spot to see what's coming next.  I'm working on it right now and it will be ready for revealing really soon.
The base is a Fuchsia and Pearl Clay Layered Translucent Cane.  Lovely colours, I think.

But I am not sure if it needs more or if less is more.



So here it is again with a sheet of clear transparency plastic over the top of it with a few slices of a pink and white bulls-eye cane.  It's something that I just thought of trying before actually committing to it... as you know, once you place a slice of clay on top of an uncured sheet of clay it sticks. Not difficult to remove unless you've mooshed it in pretty good.
I think I'll go with the dots.  Seems like it needs it on this one, don't you think?

No comments: