My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Steel Clay!!!

 
What you say?  Steel Clay!!  Yep, that's right.  This man's bracelet is made of Steel Clay. 

What is Steel Clay? Click here to read all about it on Hadar Jacobson's website.

Believe me, it's not a clay like pottery or anything at all like that.  It's really steel!  In fact, I've actually caught myself on a magnet or two since wearing this bracelet.

I've just ordered 200 grams of it from the Eclectic Studio and can't wait to make more of these beauties.  I think that it's going to be a very good seller.

I learned how to make this at a class that I took recently at the Eclectic Studio in Sydney with visiting artist May Bartum from Queensland.  I also learned how to make the horse-shoe links in class.  I like this particular link because it reminds me of when I used to ride horses at my Grandparent's ranch in Texas so many years ago.

No comments: