My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Monday, March 1, 2010

Queen of Hearts

This is a pmc pendant that I made from some of my reconstituted slip pot.  Coated a layer of it onto the background. I will say that I really do like that moon dust affect.

This one weighs 13 grams. I wouldn't make a solid one this size again due to the costing. Next time I will do it as a hollow form. Sure weighs a lot. Definately not good for an earring.

Another thing that I would have done differently... is to have added a cz on the crown rather than the silver rosette, for a bit of flash.

I'm gonna enjoy wearing it though!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

lots of hearts mate. Maybe yours is getting bigger and bigger. I like this pendant and hope to be able to create my own soon.