My new Website!

Please also visit my newly "re-designed website" on http://www.veradesigns.com.au/

Friday, December 17, 2010

Frances: "Ladybugs, Katherine. Lots and lots of ladybugs."

This is a memorable quote from one of my favourite movies "Under the Tuscan Sun".  I love this romantic comedy.  It's one of my all time favourites.  I can watch it a million times and never get tired of it.

At the moment I'm working on some jewellery for the "Old Butter Factory Cafe" in Bellingen where I'll be showcasing my Sculptural Art & Jewellery from Sunday the 19th of December.

So if you haven't finished your Christmas Shopping yet, please go have a stickie beak (check it out).

Some of the items will have these pretty little red lady bugs... "Lots and lots of ladybugs".

I will be posting pics of this "Ladybug Jewellery" over the weekend.

No comments: